Home cook and Instagrammer Mahlodi Masipa (25) to the rescue, as she shares a basic and very forgiving recipe that takes all of ten minutes to whisk together.
Using seven ingredients and a little patience it will have you snacking on a warm slice of fresh-baked banana bread in no time.
3 overripe bananas
2 egg s
1/4 cups of butter
3/4 cups of sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt
2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In another bowl cream the butter and sugar well.
- Add eggs (1 at a time) into the creamed
- Mash bananas using a fork then mix well into creamed
- Combine the wet and dry
- Transfer to greased bread pan and bake at 180 degrees for 60 mins.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!