Agrico and Nedbank have collaborated to revolutionise financing for cutting-edge centre pivots, empowering farmers with accessible funding. This partnership emphasises sustainable farming practices and marks a significant step in optimising agricultural operations.
In a dynamic collaboration fuelled by a mutual dedication to bolstering agriculture, Agrico and Nedbank have teamed up to revolutionise financing for Agrico’s cutting-edge irrigation solutions. Thanks to this powerhouse partnership, securing funding for their state-of-the-art irrigation systems is easier than ever before.
Central to this offering, is a recognition of the importance of sustainable farming practices, not only in ensuring the nation’s food security but also in nurturing the long-term health of the agricultural industry.
This partnership is a significant step towards empowering farmers with the financial resources needed to optimise their farming operations.
Key features and benefits of Nedbank’s finance offering:
- It is easy to apply. You can visit your nearest Agrico branch and speak to a consultant who will guide and help you with the application process.
- You enjoy preferential interest rates.
- You can finance up to 100% of the cost of the centre-pivot irrigation system. This includes pipes, electrical components and installation costs. You can also finance upgrades such as a new control panel or spray packages, as long as they contribute to enhanced sustainability.
- These finance options are available to all Agrico clients. Nedbank does not have to be your main bank, although you may want to explore its wide range of competitive banking products and services. Nedbank would be happy to share more information with you.
- Flexible repayment periods. Nedbank will consider financing periods of up to 10 years.
Committed to sustainable agriculture
Agrico and Nedbank share a deep commitment to supporting the agricultural sector as a key contributor to the South African economy.
For more than 100 years, Agrico has been faithfully serving food producers all over the continent by providing them with the best technical solutions and irrigation systems.
As the largest irrigation supplier in southern Africa, Agrico has a network of more than 38 branches with walk-in stores stocking an extensive range of quality and well-priced irrigation components.
Leading irrigation innovation
As the leading manufacturer of centre pivots in South Africa, the Agrico centre pivot offers the most advanced technology in irrigation. Paired with Agrico Web Control, the farmer’s irrigation system can be optimised and remotely managed, saving tons of energy in the process.
The Agrico centre pivot stands as the flagship product of Agrico. This remarkable irrigation system has undergone relentless enhancements since its construction in 1988, solidifying its position as a symbol of innovation and reliability in the agricultural landscape.
Now, with Agrico and Nedbank, obtaining and funding this high-tech irrigation system is easy.
It is important to remember that embracing advanced irrigation technology and improved farming practices increases efficiency, boosts yields and reduces water and electricity usage. This not only drives long-term cost savings but also increases profitability.
Switch to Agrico’s water-efficient irrigation systems, empowering farmers with a distinct competitive edge in the market.
For more information, visit your local Agrico representative, alternatively, use a contact form and they will get back to you.
Sign up for Mzansi Today: Your daily take on the news and happenings from the agriculture value chain.