Chef and bakery owner Unaty Daniel says her current favourite braai recipe is rosemary and barbeque lamb chops stuffed with mozzarella cheese. On a hot day she pairs it with a gin and on a cold day she enjoys a glass of red wine with this dish.
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 sprigs of rosemary herbs
- ¼ cup of barbeque sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14 g Cajun spice
- 4 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- Place your lamb chops on a platter plate. Make a small cut in the chops so that you are able to insert the grated mozzarella cheese and rosemary sprigs.
- Rub the lamb chops with olive oil and Cajun spice.
- Place the meet in a grid over a ready-made wood fire. Do not turn it too often.
- When you see that it is almost done, baste the lamb chops with barbeque sauce and braai for another minute.
- Serve with any preferred side dish.